Created by: Kaylee Rock
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 10:58 AM
- Arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before pick-up time. The driver is NOT permitted to wait for students.
- When the bus arrives, stand well back from the curb or stopping point and wait until the bus comes to a full stop.
- Do not put your head or arms out of the windows when on the bus.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Students are expected to be courteous and obedient to the driver.
- Tobacco, drugs, and alcohol are prohibited.
- Weapons, explosives, or any other dangerous articles are prohibited.
- The ignition of matches, lighters, etc. is prohibited.
- No object is to be thrown into, out of, or inside the bus.
- Students must not use obscene language, gestures or gang signs.
- Fighting, yelling or loud talking is not permitted.
- Harassment or intimidation of others is not permitted.
- Students will never use the rear emergency exit except upon the direction of the driver or other authority.
- Willful destruction or defacing of school bus or private property surrounding school bus stops is prohibited.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.