AM Pick Up Policies
Created by: Kaylee Rock
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 11:01 AM
- Boston Public School buses are allowed a 10-minute window to arrive before or after the scheduled pick up time.
- In the mornings, students are expected to be at the bus stop ten minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- Students/Parents must be visible at the bus stop, not waiting inside the home or car. Drivers may bypass a stop if they do not see any student/parent waiting.
- Bus Drivers are not allowed to blow the horn at bus stops.
- If you believe your child’s bus stop was missed, please call 617-635-9520 and a customer service representative will assist you. If it is confirmed that the bus did not service your child's stop, we will arrange a backup bus to be sent to pick up your child.
- Backup buses are not available immediately and are sent out upon availability after 9:30 am.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.